- schedule the event at the bowling center,
- facilitate training and follow-up with company coordinators and coordinate the events
- provide on-line opportunities for making donations
- help get teams ready to bowl and make sure that everyone has a great time
- provide all the materials needed
- send weekly e-mails to keep the event on track and provide contact numbers for calls to us anytime!
Easy, Online fundraising, click here to get started!
For more info, contact Channing Fournier, (203) 382-0180 x10, email@example.com
Saturday, November 3rd, 2012 at Nutmeg Lanes, Fairfield 12:00 & 2:30
Saturday, November 10th, 2012 at Lore's Lanes, New Milford 2:30 & 5:00
$75 per team
includes 2 games or 2 hours of bowling and shoes are included.
Fundraising goal $500 per team
A good attitude
Compete for top fundraising prizes
JA “Bowl for Kids” Annual Bowl-A-Thon raises money to support Junior Achievement of Western Connecticut’s economic education programs for students in Kindergarten – Grade 12. JA’s Annual Bowl-A-Thon raises a significant portion of the annual operating budget, helping the organization to reach over 21,000 students.
You, your friends, co-workers, family members
Support your community.....Have a blast.....Team building & Spirit.....Sponsorship Opportunities-Brand recognition